Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Hema Menon <me...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/14 22:30:15 UTC

About j2M1 installer/build scripts - (was Re: Building Jetspeed2)

I thought of using the binary installer for J2 MI, unfortunately it
does not have support for my deployment database, Sybase. Same goes
for the manual build scripts.

Could you consider including a Sybase entry to the build scripts and
the installer, in future, perhaps? I could send out the modified build
scripts and sql schemas for Sybase and maybe offer support for
updating the scripts for future builds.

Thanks,
Hema