Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/17 12:57:57 UTC

Why removeWatches sends OpCode.checkWatches to the server?

From the codebase, it seems that OpCode.checkWatches only check the
existence of the watcher instead of removing it. Is there some internal
logic I miss or this is a bug?

Best,
tison.

Re: Why removeWatches sends OpCode.checkWatches to the server?

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
I noticed that on the client-side we use WatchDeregistration to remove
watches, but it still leaks on the server side?
Best,
tison.

tison <wa...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月17日周一 20:57写道: