Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nathan Quirynen <na...@pensionarchitects.be> on 2013/07/10 16:54:08 UTC

Variables on application level (shared between users)

Hi,

Is there a way in Tapestry to make a variable that can be used across
user sessions, so not SessionState, but on an application level?
Or should I just make a Tapestry service class where I put the needed
variables and modifier methods (I think this works)? Although I'm not
sure if that's a legit way of doing this.

Re: Variables on application level (shared between users)

Posted by Taha Hafeez Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.
Yes. Singleton service is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone