Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by KENGOOU <ke...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/20 05:04:31 UTC

about "Hadoop in Action"

Nice to meet you.
I am KENGOOU.

Hadoop is researched in Japan.
Recently, it began to read "Hadoop in Action".
It wants to make this book a Japanese translation and to publish it in
Japan. I am embarrassed because there is no report method though I
want to take the permission of a Japanese translation in author's
Dr.Chuck Lam.

The answer was not able to be gotten though it E-mailed to Manning of
the publisher.

Could you teach if there is something a good method to publish a
Japanese translation?

Please my best regards.

KENGOOOU

Re: about "Hadoop in Action"