Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Pham Ngoc Hai <pn...@yahoo.com> on 2012/04/20 10:27:43 UTC

sun.misc.Unsafe.park CPU usage

Hi,
We are using Fuse servicemix 4.2.0-fuse-02-00
In this SMX, we use multiple camel components like cxf, ativemq, file, ftp, smtp, xslt...
Some time JVM CPU usage jumps up to 250% and stays there for a few hours and gets back to normal. Once in a while when the system becomes irresponsive we have to kill the JVM process.
We use Solaris Studtio to do profiling and the see that JVM spends 40% of CPU time at sun.misc.Unsafe.park link: http://www.phamngochai.net/myfiles/sun.misc.Unsafe.park.jpg
Is this a JVM bug or is this camel?
Thanks.

Re: sun.misc.Unsafe.park CPU usage

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Have you goggled ?
http://www.docjar.com/docs/api/sun/misc/Unsafe.html

You application is using concurrency with the mutlicast EIP pattern,
and therefore threads is parked, while waiting for the multicasted
messages to be fully processed. This is expected behavior.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: sun.misc.Unsafe.park CPU usage

Posted by Pham Ngoc Hai <pn...@yahoo.com>.