Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com> on 2023/07/12 11:33:29 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Avro 1.11.3

The regression from AVRO-3789 looks like it a sufficient regression to
merit releasing 1.11.3, which should also cover some of the minor
bumps necessary for the Rust SDK.

Any objection to doing another while the branch-1.11 is still in a
pretty releasable state?

I would rather prioritize getting this minor release out, over getting
the website prepared for the 1.11.2 release that we just did!

All my best, Ryan

[AVRO-3789]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-3789

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Avro 1.11.3

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
+1 a pity we have to do this so close to each other but it is probably good
timing to catch up also downstream.

Thanks Ryan for leading this too !

Posted by Niels Basjes <Ni...@basjes.nl>.

Posted by Christophe Le Saëc <ch...@gmail.com>.