Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by David Rice <da...@mac.com> on 2000/06/26 23:52:02 UTC

PDF lines printing incorrect

Hi There:

I have a setup here that renders price lists into PDFs and they look
great in windows and Macintosh Acrobat Reader 4.x. The files print fine
on non postscript laser printers but when printed on Postscript printers
from a Mac the ruled lines are offset upwards and to the right. I have
not been able to test this from a Windows machine to a Postscript device.

The sample PDFs from the fop-0_13_0 download i.e. border.pdf also
display ok but print with the lines offset.

Anyone else seeing this?

Any ideas for a fix?

Cheers

doc
David Rice                                Phone: 905 564 7800
Manager, Information Services               Fax: 905 564 7808
Auto Sense Auto Parts                     SMail: 6060 Burnside Court
                                                 Unit 3
                                                 Mississauga, Ontario
http://www.autosense.ca/                         Canada L5T 2T5