Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org> on 2002/11/08 16:11:20 UTC

Fwd: Final counting approaches...

Sorry, this should have been copied to the docs list as well from the
get-go.  The general idea of beginning the apache 2.0/2.1 split is to
FIRST minimize any initial fixup, other than assure that the new auth
docs remain in cvs HEAD (becoming 2.1) while we pick up 'just the
right version' for auth docs at the branch point.

Without this message, my reply to Sander next one makes no sense...

Bill