Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by judy_user <si...@tcs.com> on 2009/07/09 15:09:32 UTC

IMP-- PLEASE HELP -- lookup services in juddi

I have published a service using the save_service API. I tried to look up for
the service using find_service by giving the following :

<find_service businessKey="***" generic="2.0" xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2">
      <findQualifiers>
<findQualifiers>
        <findQualifier>orAllKeys</findQualifier>
      </findQualifiers>
      <name>%</name>
<categoryBag>
        <keyedReference tModelKey="***" keyName="***" keyValue="***" />
      </categoryBag>
      <tModelBag>
        <tModelKey>Gave the tmodelKey here </tModelKey>
      </tModelBag>
    </find_service>

But I donot get anything in the result. Below is what I always get:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
 <soapenv:Body>
  <serviceList generic="2.0" operator="jUDDI.org"
xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2">
   <serviceInfos/>
  </serviceList>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Same is the case if I search using find_business. I get an empty
<businessInfos/> element.

Can anyone please help  me how do I lookup for services in juddi? Is there
something that I am missing while trying to use these APIs??? I have been
struggling on this for more than a week....hence any help on this will be
greatly appreciated!!!!!

Thanks in Advance!!1

RE: IMP-- PLEASE HELP -- lookup services in juddi

Posted by Jeff Faath <jf...@apache.org>.
Well for starters, you are limiting your search to services whose containing
business has a key of "***".  Try starting with a simpler search, something
like:

<find_service generic="2.0" xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2">
  <name>Hello</name>
</find_service>

I forget how v2 deals with wildcards, but I think it automatically adds a
wildcard to the end of a name.  I recommend playing around with this simple
search and then once you're satisfied it works, start adding more search
criteria.