Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Alex Orlov <oo...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2022/06/24 16:44:25 UTC

How to change primary background color of the main window for FlatLaf Light?

Hi all,

I want to make default light FlatLat theme a little darker. I tried to modify  netbeans-14/netbeans/platform/modules/org-netbeans-swing-laf-flatlaf.jar#org/netbeans/swing/FlatLaf.properties file , but it seems that all modifications in this file are ignored. For example,
I set:
nb.multitabs.background=#ff0000
nb.multitabs.foreground=#ff0000
nb.multitabs.activeBackground=#ff0000
nb.multitabs.selectedBackground=#ff0000
nb.multitabs.selectedForeground=#ff0000
nb.multitabs.hoverBackground=#ff0000
nb.multitabs.underlineColor=#ff0000
nb.multitabs.inactiveUnderlineColor=#ff0000
And there are no changes in the appearance. Could anyone say how to do it?

--
Best regards, Alex Orlov