Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/28 13:48:49 UTC

Missing components in sandbox?

Is this only me or are there some components missing in the SVN
sandbox version? Where is e.g. xmlio, i18n and contract?

Oliver

Re: Missing components in sandbox?

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
The components seem to be in SVN, but I did a checkout like

"svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/trunks-sandbox
jakarta-commons-sandbox"

as suggested by Tim and now I seem to have the proper components checked out.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Oliver

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
No idea what I had done wrong, now everything looks fine...

Sorry for the noise,