Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "James H. H. Lampert" <ja...@touchtonecorp.com> on 2020/08/05 23:57:02 UTC

Correction, Re: Let's Encrypt cert worked fine in 8.5.57, but connector fails in 8.5.40

I wrote:
. . .
> It seems that with the unwanted update to 7.0.57 that happened on
> launching the test spot instances, the Let's Encrypt certs worked just
> fine.
>
> But applying the procedure to the *real* development instance (7.0.40)
> blew up in my face, failing to open the connectors. Here is an excerpt
> from catalina.out, showing the stacktraces.
. . .

Oops. I'm so used to installing and running 7.0.xx on AS/400s that I
mistyped the above. Of course, I meant 8.5.57 and 8.5.40, respectively,
as given in the subject line and the rest of my post.

--
JHHL