Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Mike Perham <Mi...@webifysolutions.com> on 2005/12/05 21:35:29 UTC

Perforce changelog command?

Who wrote this command?  It doesn't work and I didn't notice until today
when I tried to use the changelog report plugin.  I will try to get a
fix in by the end of day in hopes of making the upcoming release.

mike

Re: Perforce changelog command?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
this command is very old. it was written for maven1 scm plugin and code was copied there with api
adaptations.

Emmanuel