Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Yanhui Zhao <yz...@apache.org> on 2021/03/06 01:17:12 UTC

[RESULT] new committer voting: Xiaojin Jiao

Hi Mnemonic folks

Mnemonic PMC conducted a voting on accepting Xiaojin Jiao as new committer
to the Mnemonic project.

The vote passed with 5 +1s, no 0 or -1 (see bottom of this email for voting
details)

It is my great pleasure to welcome Xiaojin Jiao joining us as a new
committer, and we look forward to Xiaojin's continuous contribution
to Mnemonic in the near future. Welcome Xiaojin!

Best

Yanhui

=== see below for the voting thread details ===

Re: [RESULT] new committer voting: Xiaojin Jiao

Posted by Xiaojin Jiao <xj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yanhui.
I am glad to have this opportunity to contribute to Mnemonic and to learn
from the community.

------
Best Regards,

Xiaojin Jiao