Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com> on 2000/07/02 18:04:51 UTC

Insufficient Karma

I just got my CVS password, and was getting ready to make my updates
to synchronize Avalon and Cocoon, but I got an insufficient Karma
error.  I cannot add the AvalonAware.jar, I cannot delete the
org.apache.arch.* packages, I cannot make the changes to all of the
classes that are required to reference the correct location (in
AvalonAware.jar).

May I please have enough Karma to do those things?

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633

Re: Insufficient Karma

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> I just got my CVS password, and was getting ready to make my updates
> to synchronize Avalon and Cocoon, but I got an insufficient Karma
> error.  I cannot add the AvalonAware.jar, I cannot delete the
> org.apache.arch.* packages, I cannot make the changes to all of the
> classes that are required to reference the correct location (in
> AvalonAware.jar).
>
> May I please have enough Karma to do those things?

Up to Brian.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.