Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/29 10:54:20 UTC

Contributing for improvement of the Beam website

Hi all,

I would like to know how to submit patches for Apache Beam website?
I went through this[1] documentation. But beam has not been listed in CMS.
Could someone please point out how to do the modifications and submit
patches for the website?

[1] http://apache.org/dev/contributors.html#websites

Thanks!

--
*Minudika Malshan*

Re: Contributing for improvement of the Beam website

Posted by Frances Perry <fj...@google.com.INVALID>.
And just FYI, there's a section on the website at the end of the
contribution guide:
http://beam.incubator.apache.org/contribute/contribution-guide/#website

Posted by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Please let me know if you need any help.

Regards
JB

\u2063\u200b

Posted by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com>.