Posted to user@storm.apache.org by churly lin <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/02 12:41:47 UTC

samples of topology using NON-JVM language.

Hi all:
There is a bolt written in python(splitsentence.py) in storm-starter.
but are there spout sample or fully topology sample which written in python
?
And In the storm-starter, I have not seen the storm.thrift file in the
"src/", so where is the storm.thrift file for the storm-starter project?
Thanks.

Re: samples of topology using NON-JVM language.