Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/16 16:47:13 UTC

From proxy to ClientImpl

I'm having a dense morning. How do I get to the ClientImpl from the
proxy returned by the proxy factory?

Object proxyObj = proxyFac.create();
        docClient = (IDocumentService)proxyObj;
        ClientProxy cproxy = (ClientProxy) proxyObj;
        Client client = cproxy.getClient();

Re: From proxy to ClientImpl

Posted by Ian Roberts <i....@dcs.shef.ac.uk>.
Benson Margulies wrote:
> I'm having a dense morning. How do I get to the ClientImpl from the
> proxy returned by the proxy factory?
>
> Object proxyObj = proxyFac.create();
>         docClient = (IDocumentService)proxyObj;

Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(proxyObj);

--
Ian Roberts               | Department of Computer Science
i.roberts@dcs.shef.ac.uk  | University of Sheffield, UK

Re: From proxy to ClientImpl

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, all.