Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> on 2013/05/14 23:12:21 UTC

[REMINDER] IRC meeting - 2013-05-15 13:00 UTC

Hi all,

We'll be having the usual meeting in #couchdb-meeting
onirc.freenode.org at 13:00 UTC, Wednesday in our early slot.

Alex Shorin (Kxepal) has offered to host it again - thank-you!

The meeting room:

    irc://irc.freenode.net/couchdb-meeting

Or you can access the meeting via the web:

    http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#couchdb-meeting

For your local timezone:

    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CouchDB+Weekly+IRC+meetup&iso=20130515T15&p1=259

If you have a specific topic we should talk about, reply here or bring
it up on IRC.

A+
Dave

Re: [REMINDER] IRC meeting - 2013-05-15 13:00 UTC

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
Here is the archive link for one of the very good answers you received.
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-user/201305.mbox/browser

If you are sending messages to user@couchdb.apache.org you need to be
subscribed in order to receive the replies.
Please subscribe by sending e-mail to user-subscribe@couchdb.apache.org.

The archives are here: https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-user/
There you can read the other replies to your message that you missed.

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Ashraf,

You are receiving lots of help but you are abusing our mailing lists.
Please subscribe to user@ so that you can see the replies that many
helpful people have *already sent you*.

And please stop replying to this thread, it has nothing to do with your request.

B.

Posted by Ashraf Janan <as...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashraf Janan <as...@yahoo.com>.

--
NS

Re: [REMINDER] IRC meeting - 2013-05-15 13:00 UTC

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

--
NS

Re: [REMINDER] IRC meeting - 2013-05-15 13:00 UTC

Posted by Ashraf Janan <as...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Noah!

--
NS

Re: [REMINDER] IRC meeting - 2013-05-15 13:00 UTC

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Hello Ashraf.

--
NS

Re: [REMINDER] IRC meeting - 2013-05-15 13:00 UTC

Posted by Ashraf <as...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Ouch... *13:00 UTC*

Sorry, that's my fault! I'd clearly thought about 19:00 UTC as always
even after reading this reminder.

Have we rerun it at 19:00 UTC?

P.S. For future note: do we alternate 19:00 and 13:00 times per week:
odd weeks for 19:00 UTC, even one for 13:00? Today is even (20th)
week.

--

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

--