Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vze49jqg <vz...@verizon.net> on 2002/11/16 17:32:24 UTC

Using : Tomcat 3.2.2

Hi I am using Tomcat 3.2.2 , struts 1.0
I am having this problem :

    I have a ArrayList myArr which is populated by the Bean {A} , the
arraylist contains object of another Bean {B}.

    if I say
<logic:iterate name="myfs" property="myArrlst">
Hello World
</logic:iterate>

It iterates Hello world for the number of objects in myArrlst,
but when I try to use a method call inside the logic:iterate tag it says
getter / setter not present.
I can do the same thing as above with Java Iterator and calling bean's
individual getter/ setter methods.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Gopal

Re: Using : Tomcat 3.2.2

Posted by Antoni Reus <an...@wanadoo.es>.
Hi,

Can you be more specific?
Can you post an snip of your code?

Salut!

-- Antoni Reus

A Dissabte 16 Novembre 2002 17:32, vze49jqg va escriure:

RE: Using : Tomcat 3.2.2

Posted by Xavier Combelle <xc...@kaptech.com>.
it seems that you did not used the id attribute
 <logic:iterate id="item" name="myfs" property="myArrlst">
	<bean:write name="item" property="yourProperty"/>