Posted to kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2013/10/01 07:00:01 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Kalumet 0.6-incubating release (3rd try)

Hi all,

Apache Kalumet 0.6-incubating release has been voted by the Kalumet
podling PMC.

I forward the release to the Incubator for "final" vote. Please find the
RELEASE NOTES and staging repository in the original message.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 1 October 2013 18:07, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> Hi Seb,
>
> Thanks for the update:
>
> 1/ KEYS file is here:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kalumet/tags/kalumet-0.6-incubating/KEYS
>
> 2/ SVN URLs:
>
> SCM Codebase:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kalumet/branches/0.6.x/

OK, but not relevant to the release vote.

> Release Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kalumet/tags/kalumet-0.6-incubating/

SVN tags are not immutable. What is the revision number of the tag?

> 3/ The source archives signature files are on the staging repository
> (including md5 and sha1 hash):

Yes, I know that.

But when the staging repo is published (assuming that the vote
passes), all the URLs listed below will become invalid. It won't be
possible to tie the vote to the archives.

The vote e-mail needs the actual hashes (either MD5 and/or SHA1) of
the source archives.

For example:

apache-kalumet-0.6-incubating-src.zip
MD5: 5664ebc70172b3b66f17d3a3db48594d

> Thanks again Seb for the reminder,
>
> Regards
> JB
>

> On 10/01/2013 06:55 PM, sebb wrote:
>>
>> On 1 October 2013 08:00, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Apache Kalumet 0.6-incubating release has been voted by the Kalumet
>>> podling
>>> PMC.
>>>
>>> I forward the release to the Incubator for "final" vote. Please find the
>>> RELEASE NOTES and staging repository in the original message.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards
>>> JB

>>> Regards

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Seb,

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekalumet-013/org/apache/kalumet/apache-kalumet/0.6-incubating/apache-kalumet-0.6-incubating-src.tar.gz.asc
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekalumet-013/org/apache/kalumet/apache-kalumet/0.6-incubating/apache-kalumet-0.6-incubating-src.zip.asc
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekalumet-013/org/apache/kalumet/controller/org.apache.kalumet.controller.core/0.6-incubating/org.apache.kalumet.controller.core-0.6-incubating-sources.jar.asc
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekalumet-013/org/apache/kalumet/controller/org.apache.kalumet.controller.jboss/0.6-incubating/org.apache.kalumet.controller.jboss-0.6-incubating-sources.jar
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekalumet-013/org/apache/kalumet/controller/org.apache.kalumet.controller.weblogic/0.6-incubating/org.apache.kalumet.controller.weblogic-0.6-incubating-sources.jar
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekalumet-013/org/apache/kalumet/controller/org.apache.kalumet.controller.websphere/0.6-incubating/org.apache.kalumet.controller.websphere-0.6-incubating-sources.jar
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekalumet-013/org/apache/kalumet/kalumet/0.6-incubating/kalumet-0.6-incubating-source-release.zip.asc
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekalumet-013/org/apache/kalumet/org.apache.kalumet.agent/0.6-incubating/org.apache.kalumet.agent-0.6-incubating-sources.jar.asc
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekalumet-013/org/apache/kalumet/org.apache.kalumet.common/0.6-incubating/org.apache.kalumet.common-0.6-incubating-sources.jar.asc
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekalumet-013/org/apache/kalumet/org.apache.kalumet.console/0.6-incubating/org.apache.kalumet.console-0.6-incubating-sources.jar.asc