Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2006/10/23 15:28:40 UTC

Subprojects...

All,

Should we create a subproject of HiveMind now to contain reusable modules
like the ones that I've been creating over at JavaForge?  I've got libraries
for stuff like Acegi, Hibernate, etc.

James

Re: Subprojects...

Posted by Knut Wannheden <kn...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me. Should we also move the library and jmx code into
this / these subproject(s)?

--knut

Re: Subprojects...

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I had no intention of having dependencies on Tapestry.  My stuff is split
out so that there's just Hibernate specific stuff in one module and then I
built Tapernate on top of that (notice that there's a hivemind-hibernate3
module and tapernate depends on that).  I agree that we shouldn't depend on
Tapestry in the HiveMind modules subproject (I suggested the other day to
Knut via IM that we could call the subproject "The Collective").

RE: Subprojects...

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: Subprojects...

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.