Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jon Yeargers <jo...@cedexis.com> on 2016/12/10 12:03:10 UTC

'swap' space for KStream app - limitations?

Are there any? My app ran for a few hours and filled a 100G partition (on 5
machines).

Any settings to keep this growth in check? Perhaps to estimate how much
space it's going to need?

Re: 'swap' space for KStream app - limitations?

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Have a look into this thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-users/201606.mbox/%3C49878526-AD9B-42EF-A220-728A5AE138D1@parkassist.com%3E