Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Florian Probst <fl...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/04 09:38:59 UTC

Artifact Upload

Hi,

we just installed Archiva 1.2.2 as Repository Manager. It look like,
artifact

    <plugin>
      <artifactId>maven-scm-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>1.2</version>
    </plugin>

has the following dependency:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>ch.ethz.ganymed</groupId>
      <artifactId>ganymed-ssh2</artifactId>
      <version>build210</version>
    </dependency>

I tried to upload the file, but archiva sais "build210" is no valid version.
How can this be resolved?
Is it possible to copy the file manually and let Archiva find this file?

Thanks,
Florian

Re: Artifact Upload

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi Florian,

Have you tried uploading the artifact using 'mvn deploy:deploy-file ...'
instead of the web upload form?

Thanks,
Deng