Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/03/03 14:42:22 UTC

Re: Graduation

Any thoughts on this?  I really believe .NET is close (if not ready)
to graduate.  It's been in incubation for a long time now and from
what I can tell it meets much of the criteria below.

using Solr/Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search

Re: Graduation

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
I don't know if it is ready for a vote (it may be), but I think we
should make sure our ducks are in a row, first.

RE: Graduation

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
Hi Grant,