Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vladimir Steshin <vl...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/24 13:00:55 UTC

New contributor

Hello everyone!

My name is Vladimir. I'd like to become new contributor of Apache Ignite as
a developer. I've just joined a team with the commiters. I've been working
as Java developer more than 10 years with a bunch of various frameworks and
solutions. Now I'm interrested in modern open source pojects, distributed
data bases and computations. I have an expirience of working with Apache
Ignite in real project on production. I'd be happy to participate in
evolving of this project. A couple of fix-tickets have been already issued
some time ago by my questions on the user forum :)

You can find me in Jira as 'vladsz83'.

Thanks!

Re: New contributor

Posted by Vladimir Steshin <vl...@gmail.com>.
>>> Could you tell us what team did you join?

I'll work, for example, with Anton Vinogradov, Maxim Muzafarov, Nikolay
Izhikov, Maxim Muzafarov and several others. The main focus is core
functionality.

Re: New contributor

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Vladimir,