Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Venkat Tharun <ve...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/29 11:16:05 UTC

extracting output from mahout Naive bayes algo

*Hi all,*

* I am trying to build a sentiment analyser using naive bayes algo in
mahout. I have trained the model with input data set and also tested the
model with the same data set. But I could not be able to extract the output
from the model for different data sets other than the trained data set .*

*Once I train the data and have the model, I want to use the model to
categorize new set of data which is not classified.     Is there any
straight-forward way to do this with Mahout? So can anyone help me in
extracting the ouput and also suggest me a proper blog for mahout bayes
algo implementation.*