Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Lars Vogel <la...@googlemail.com> on 2011/03/11 13:43:56 UTC

Download of HttpClient 4.1 with dependencies seems not to be available

Hi,

I'm trying to download HttpClient 4.1 with dependencies but I receive
an 404. I tried lots of mirrors and also the backup mirrors.

For example: http://apache.prosite.de//httpcomponents/httpclient/binary/httpcomponents-client-4.1-bin-with-dependencies.zip

Can someone point me to a working download URL?

Thank you, Lars

--
Lars
http://www.vogella.de - Tutorials about Java, Eclipse and Web programming

Re: Download of HttpClient 4.1 with dependencies seems not to be available

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, wrong list!

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.