Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Anders Viklund <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2009/01/18 13:14:41 UTC

How to contribute

Hi,

If I would like to release a tool for ActiveMQ that I have developed, as open source, how could I proceed with this?

Thanks!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx

Re: How to contribute

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Anders Viklund
<vi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If I would like to release a tool for ActiveMQ that I have developed, as open source, how could I proceed with this?

there are various options. the best place to start is by talking to
the ActiveMQ team.

- robert