Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/16 16:51:31 UTC

OWB 1.2?

Hi guys

here is a patch to update openejb codebase to OWB 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
https://gist.github.com/rmannibucau/5396530

i didnt pass all tests but mainly cdi-embedded (cdi tck for openejb
embedded)

we'll have a bunch of tests issues + potential regressions due to a bunch
of bug of the current codebase (@Typed was ignored in some case for
instance)

since it will break the build and i can't make it passing locally i'll not
apply it now, if anyone wants to help it will be welcomed

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: OWB 1.2?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Just to let you know with owb + tomee trunk openejb-core + cdi-embedded are
green :)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: OWB 1.2?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: OWB 1.2?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Re: OWB 1.2?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: OWB 1.2?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: OWB 1.2?

Re: OWB 1.2?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
well, i'm not happy about it but i can't do it alone and on my machine (too
much changes and too much wrong stuffs in our current trunk) so basically
the question is "is tomee still active enough to evolve?"

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: OWB 1.2?

Posted by AndyG <an...@orprovision.com>.
+1 Only if trunk passing, else create a branch until stable.

Re: OWB 1.2?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
guys,

any objections if i commit it if no -1 answer on friday?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*