Posted to user@roller.apache.org by ries van Twisk <rv...@dds.nl> on 2008/02/09 19:17:34 UTC

Roller 4.0 on resin 3.0.x

Hey All,

anybody could successfully run roller 4 on resin 3?

Ries

Re: Roller 4.0 on resin 3.0.x

Posted by ries van Twisk <rv...@dds.nl>.
Hey matt,

searched the archive but not a simular error.
I am not sure but does this error come from Roller or Resin?

May be I should get the source and compile it myself, then debug?

Ries

Re: Roller 4.0 on resin 3.0.x

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.

--