Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com> on 2019/03/30 04:50:09 UTC

Kotlin for your pom

Hi all,

Just a quick heads up that the new polyglot-maven release I cut recently features a MUCH improved support for Kotlin. So with the help of polyglot-maven you can write your pom in yaml, ruby, scala, kotlin and a bunch of other formats now.

Check it out and send us any feedback ...

https://www.simpligility.com/2019/03/kotlin-for-polyglot-maven/

https://github.com/takari/polyglot-maven

Manfred

Re: Kotlin for your pom

Posted by Paul Hammant <pa...@hammant.org>.
I might do a blog entry on it, making the same points with an example :)

Maven moves slowly but things like this are key to its future :)
Apart from anything else ....

<dependency>
 <groupId></groupId>
 <artifactId></artifactId>
 <version></version>
</dependency>

... has to die, ASAP, because grep/ag/ack is pretty much useless for
searching recursively.

Re: Kotlin for your pom

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com>.

Re: Kotlin for your pom