Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com> on 2010/06/22 13:07:12 UTC

Re: [Result] [VOTE] Release POI 3.7 beta 1 (20100620)

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010, Nick Burch wrote:
> The release candidate files, tagged as 20100620, are available from:
> 	http://people.apache.org/~nick/POI-3.7-beta1/
> (The standard packages of source and binary are under /dist/, while the jars
> and poms to feed into the maven repo are in /maven/)
>
> Voting to bless the release candidates as the 3.7 beta 1 release will run
> until Sunday 20th June.

Sorry for the delay in closing this off - free wifi proved more elusive
than expected in Anjou...

Anyway, the voting has closed, and the release vote has passed - 4 +1
votes, of which 3 were binding

I've pushed the files to the dist area, so mirrors should pick then up
within a day.

Nick