Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by tony pulford <to...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/21 13:03:22 UTC

Problem

Hi!

Can you help me please. Whilst my version of Apache Open Office was working
OK recent;y spellcheck insists on checking every and I mean every word -
its seems to think every word is spelt wrong. I have installed the latest
OS and language pack but no joy. If I can't resolve this I am going to have
to ditch it and go back to MS Office.

Please help me!!!!!

Thanks

Tony

Re: Problem

Posted by tony pulford <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea.

Thanks for your message and yes the solution worked.

Regards Tony

Re: Problem

Posted by Andrea <an...@gmx.ch>.