Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Roy Lenferink <rl...@apache.org> on 2023/04/29 09:17:10 UTC

[website] comdev blogs import from roller

Recently INFRA announced the decommissioning of roller, which means that projects were
asked to copy the content from the existing blogs.a.o to their own <tlp>.a.o/blog/ location if
a project wants to retain their blog content.

I just moved and refactored the blog content for the comdev blogs into our website and
opened a pull request for review [1].

A preview is available here: https://community-import-blogs.staged.apache.org/blog/

I think this is not really doable to review on content-level, but feel free to have a look using the
generated preview.

[1] https://github.com/apache/comdev-site/pull/111

Roy