Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Renato Romano <r....@set-network.com> on 2003/04/24 12:48:18 UTC

ServletPath and include directive

I'd like to use <jsp:include/> for including output from a servlet
(specifically it is XML output), but computations of the servlet is
(also) based on the servletPath of the request being served, but the
servlet,  receives the request path of the original page (the one
including the <jsp:include/> directive) ...
How can I solve this (that is: passing to the servlet the path I use for
the "page" attribute of the include directive ?) Thanks a lot

Renato Romano
Sistemi e Telematica S.p.A.
Calata Grazie - Vial Al Molo Giano
16127 - GENOVA