Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jzhang1 <ji...@etrade.com> on 2007/08/01 23:36:32 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ is dead after runing hours

We are using 4.1.0.

Now, we decrease the producer message frequency. The activemq seems not
crashed until daily restart. But there are some performance issues.

At the first couple of hours, the enqueue and dequeue count is even out.
After then, we are finding dequeue count is always less than enqueue
count(Is that means messages are backloged in the activemq ?)

Thanks a lot