Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Andrew Harrison <a....@cs.cardiff.ac.uk> on 2009/09/26 14:25:59 UTC

WS-MetadataExchange

Hi,

I've been thinking about how WS-MetadataExchange might work in CXF. It
relies on WS-Transfer, so what I image is a WS-XF feature that takes a
ResourceResolver of some type. WS-Mex would essentially be implemented
as a ResourceResolver applied to the WS-XF Feature. During invocation,
a WS-XF Interceptor would look at the WS-Addr headers, specifically
the Action header, and direct the request to the ResourceResolver
mapped to the WS-A To Header. This would cover the GET. There might
have to be new interface that could also create and put resources.

Would this seem like a suitable way to do this?

Thanks,

Andrew