Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "Borkenhagen, Michael (ofd-ko zdfin)" <Mi...@ofd-ko.fin-rlp.de> on 2003/06/13 14:08:42 UTC

Bug in QueryParser ?

I´ve got the following Exeption during my tests with a query like
word1 || word2 || word3
if one of the words, e.g. word2 is in the stopword - list of my Analyzer :

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 < 0
        at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Vector.java:427)
        at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.addClause(QueryParser.java:171)
        at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.Query(QueryParser.java:463)
        at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.parse(QueryParser.java:113)

I´m using Lucene 1.3 rc1.
Is this a Bug ?

Michael

Re: Bug in QueryParser ?

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, this is a known bug.  It's in Bugzilla.

Otis

--- "Borkenhagen, Michael (ofd-ko zdfin)"