Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de> on 2021/04/08 07:00:55 UTC

Java 16 via 8.0.7-SNAPSHOT - JVM Crash - Any Thoughts?

Hi,

I am doing some bleeding edge testing related to JDK/JRE 16 with the
latest TomEE 8.0.7-SNAPSHOT as we have included some 3rd party patches,
which should support JDK/JRE 16. One remaining thing is OpenJPA, which
will support J16 with 3.1.3-SNAPSHOT (so I have patched it in my test).

I get this weird JVM crash [1] probably related to
LocalBeanProxyFactory when deploying a JSF/JAX-RS WAR archive via the
TomEE Maven Plugin. Maybe someone has some thoughts on it (or a hint)?

Gruss
Richard

[1] https://gist.github.com/rzo1/cf70056a0a27d4cb5a714d6211dc7563

Re: Java 16 via 8.0.7-SNAPSHOT - JVM Crash - Any Thoughts?

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Thanks, Jon!

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.