Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "Ford, Mark" <ma...@ll.mit.edu> on 2009/02/25 22:06:01 UTC

JBI invokes

I'm trying out ODE 2.0 with a BPEL that works well on ServiceMix 3.3 and ODE 1.2. The process deploys without any errors but fails at runtime because the MessageExchangeContextImpl.invokePartnerTransacted() method is implemented to always throw. Why does the supported invocation styles include TRANSACTED if the context will always throw when selected? Is there a way to configure this through the properties or deploy.xml so it won't throw or is it a source change?

--
Mark Ford
MIT Lincoln Laboratory

Re: JBI invokes

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
This is because the JBI integration layer has not yet been completely
implemented for the refactored invoke API when we added the blocking,
asynchronous, reliable, and transacted modes.

You would need to use a different invocation style or implement the
method...

alex