Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bogdoll Dieter <Bo...@sulzer.de> on 2000/09/12 11:27:28 UTC

inline-graphics and keep-with-next

Hi,

I have a big problem with the inline-graphics and the keep-with-next
property. I have enclosed two fo-Files which aren't handled correclty, so I
think.

 <<inline-graphic-test.fo>>  <<keep-with-next-test.fo>>
In the case with the inline-graphic, the graphic doesn't fit the page, but
instead of displaying the whole grahic on the next page, the graphic is
displayed
on page on and is simpy clipped. Is there a way to change this behaviour?
The behaviour I would expect is to display the complete graphic on the
follwing page.

The problem with the keep-with-next is, that it doesn't work. In the
test-file there is a Heading which shouldn't separated with the text block
which follows it.

I hope you can help me.

Bye
Dieter

Re: inline-graphics and keep-with-next

Posted by Eric SCHAEFFER <es...@posterconseil.com>.
For images:

what FOP version do you use ?
I think the CVS (or even FOP 0.13 and FOP 0.14) will work.

Eric.