Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2013/11/15 15:11:40 UTC

Flexmojos 7.x

Hi guys,

as I am currently unable to spare enough time to work on the new Apache Flex-maven-plugin, I decided to shape-up Flexmojos a Little. The Major Change will be that it will only work with Apache Flex SDKs (Or Adobe ones with a groupId set to org.apache.flex ... but who would want that?).

I just went through the open issues in the Flexmojos Jira and set those to Fix Version 7.0 which I think would deserve to be fixed first. Here's the list: https://flexmojos.atlassian.net/browse/FLEXMOJOS-875?jql=project%20%3D%20FLEXMOJOS%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%227.0%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

If you have any issues that haven't been reported which you would like to have fixed, I would like to ask you to create an account on the Flexmojos Jira and create issues for that. I will do my best to have 7.0 out of the door and into maven central by the end of this year.

Chris

Re: Flexmojos 7.x

Posted by Arne Broedel <ar...@googlemail.com>.
Thank you Chris