Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Va...@cognizant.com on 2007/03/05 07:51:29 UTC

Internal error during launching.

Hi all,

Thanks to all for responding to the previous posts.

Hope this one will also be responded soon, I am getting an internal
launching error while trying to run any of the goals from within
Eclipse. The same script is working fine while I am trying it from
Command Prompt.

Can anybody please assist, how to fix this one?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Thanks and Regards

Vaishali G.P.

Novartis

Email: vaishali.pande@cognizant.com

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly

prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Internal error during launching.

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.
I think you will need to provide more info.
Run maven with the -X flag to get more output to the console.

Andy