Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Reza Harditya <re...@id.fujitsu.com> on 2007/09/21 07:20:06 UTC

Unsupported operation problem

Greetings fellow jUDDI users,

I keep getting this UnsupportedOperationException for every method call
in jUDDI. Below is the stack trace for the problem;

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: This class does not support
SAAJ 1.1

            at
weblogic.webservice.core.soap.SOAPMessageImpl.setProperty(SOAPMessageImp
l.java:642)

            at
org.apache.juddi.registry.AbstractService.doPost(AbstractService.java:34
4)

            at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)

            at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

            at
weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(St
ubSecurityHelper.java:223)

            at
weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityH
elper.java:125)

            at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:2
83)

            at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:1
75)

            at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.r
un(WebAppServletContext.java:3245)

            at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSu
bject.java:321)

            at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121
)

            at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServ
letContext.java:2003)

            at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletCont
ext.java:1909)

            at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java
:1359)

            at
weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)

            at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181)

I read somewhere that this problem is due to a bug which relates to the
SAAJ implementation and Weblogic platform. However, I wasn't able to
find any information that might help solve the problem.

Can anyone shed some light on this matter? I'm running on Weblogic
9.2.1.

Kind Regards,

Reza Harditya

PT. Fujitsu Indonesia