Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/11/12 11:56:07 UTC

Re: if_exists is deprecated

We already use the ! operator. I tried to replace all if_exists but I gave up
There is already a thread in dev http://www.nabble.com/Freemarker-deprecated-built-ins-td18074068.html
(only the five 1st posts or so are relevant)

Jacques

From: "Sumit Pandit" <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: if_exists is deprecated

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Sumit Pandit" <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>
> Yes I am agree with you Jacques. But for new implementation, we should use default value operator.

I totally agree
Jacques

Re: if_exists is deprecated

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.