Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by leerho <le...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/26 02:11:29 UTC

Podling report

I guess I'm supposed to right this quarterly Podling report, but I'm kinda
at a loss.

Is there an example report I could copy and edit that would do the job for
this first report?

Lee.

Re: Podling report

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
The wiki page I linked has templates for every podling, so mostly it is
responding to the prompts. On the incubator wiki you can also find the
prior reports for all podlings, so yes you can definitely find an example
to copy. I was looking for just the same thing when I found the nice
template laid out for us.

Kenn