Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <lu...@protonmail.ch.INVALID> on 2020/03/03 13:54:25 UTC

Referencing individuals with Fuseki

Dear all,

I would like to use Fuseki in a linked data project. Is it possible to reference a single individual with a URI? For instance something like:

http://my.fuseki.server/datasetX#individualA

The link above currently returns the full dataset, even if the individual name is incorrect.

Thank you.

--
Luís

Re: Referencing individuals with Fuseki