Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> on 2012/12/13 17:47:56 UTC

Board report

Here's what I have.  Anything to add?

Attachment AI: Report from the Apache Shindig Project  [Paul Lindner]

Apache Shindig is an Opensocial Reference implementation in wide use by
both social networks and enterprise software.  Shindig graduated from the
Incubator in January 2010.

ISSUES

The Shindig PMC has no issues that require board attention.

COMMUNITY

Mailing list traffic and contributions are about the same as last
quarter.  Shindig is a mature project.

Shindig participated in two events at OSCON
- Social & Widgets pre-conference session
- Shindig & Rave Meetup

COMMITTER/PMC CHANGES

No new PMC members or committers were approved.

RELEASES

* 2.5.0 beta-3 released August, 2012
* 2.5.0 beta-4 released September, 2012
* 2.4.0 beta-5 released October, 2012
* Work continues on a finalized 2.5.0 version.

INFRASTRUCTURE

* The http://shindig.apache.org website moved to CMS.
* Official Shindig jenkins builds now use Apache Infrastructure.

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- profiles.google.com/pmlindner

Re: Board report

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.