Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> on 2004/06/29 03:28:23 UTC

MovableType Contest, mod_perl jobs

Hi,

There's a Movable Type perl plug-in contest going on that I thought
many people here might be interested in.

   http://www.movabletype.org/contest.shtml

Of course Movable Type runs quite well under mod_perl, so I hope I'm
not being TOO off-topic :)

I'd enter, but I'm not eligible -- I'm now employed by Six Apart, the
company behind Movable Type.

It looks like we'll also need more mod_perl savvy Software Engineers
and Sysadmins in the coming months.  If anyone here is interested in a
position in the Bay Area drop me a line at my work address
lindner@sixapart.com

  http://www.sixapart.com/jobs/#engineer1

--
Paul Lindner        ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |
lindner@inuus.com